Last Edited=18 Jun 2019
Last Edited=17 Jan 2007
Last Edited=30 Dec 2018
Last Edited=28 Dec 2018
- [S2432] Pauline Accoe, South Bend Tribune (Indiana), https://www.legacy.com/obituaries/southbendtribune/obituary.aspx?n=pauline-accoe&pid=186798969, 29 Sep 2017, n/a. Hereinafter cited as South Bend Tribune.
F, #9185, b. circa 1828, d. after 1889
Last Edited=5 Jul 2022
- 3rd great-grandmother of James Reese Harrod
Susan (?) was also known as Ca-sah-slo (?) She was born circa 1828 at Pawnee Indian Reservation, Nance Co., Nebraska. She married Pierre Pial Peter Finley. Susan (?) died after 1889 at Montana.
Last Edited=1 Oct 2022
Last Edited=1 Oct 2022
Last Edited=25 Apr 1995
Susanna (?) married Christopher Miller. Ruple Family in America, 1988, by Jack D. Ruple Sr., pg 143.
Last Edited=29 May 1995
Susanna (?) married Christopher Miller. History of St. Joseph Co., Indiana, 1880, page 746.
Last Edited=29 Jun 2021
F, #4011, b. circa 1741, d. 18 January 1838
Last Edited=11 Apr 1999
Tabitha (?) was born circa 1741.1 She married William Hearne, son of Nehemiah Hearne and Bettie (?). Tabitha (?) died on 18 January 1838.1 Ancestral File Number G6WB-8F. Hist & Genealogy of Hearne Family, by Wm T. Hearne, 1907, pg 651. Her Ancestral File Number is G6WB-8F. Tabitha (?) was a Methodist.
- [S1430] William T. Hearne, History & Genealogy of Hearne Family, pg 623 (Independence, Missouri: Examiner Printing Co., 1907). Hereinafter cited as History & Genealogy of Hearne Family.
Tammy A. (?)
Last Edited=12 Mar 2018
Temple G. (?)
F, #9049, b. 27 January 1910, d. 11 October 1992
Last Edited=20 May 2022
Temple G. (?) was born on 27 January 1910. She married Irving H. Nygaard. Temple G. (?) died on 11 October 1992 at Minnesota at age 82.
Last Edited=16 Sep 2020
F, #7646, b. circa 1886
Last Edited=12 Feb 2019
Terisina (?) was born circa 1886 at New Mexico. She married David Struck Jr., son of George David Struck and Maria Josefa Agapita Mondragon, in 1906.
Last Edited=2 Sep 2004
- [S1652] Brainerd Dispatch newspaper online, online http://www.brainerddispatch.com/stories/archive.shtml. Hereinafter cited as marriage announcement.
Tillie M. (?)
F, #9061, b. 1911, d. 1982
Last Edited=5 Jun 2022
Tillie M. (?) was born in 1911.1 She married George W. Harn, son of John Wesley Harn and Ida Lorraine Johnson, in 1929. Tillie M. (?) died in 1982.1 She was buried at Bushnell Cemetery, Bushnell, McDonough Co., Illinois.1
- [S2545] Findagrave.com website, database and images (Find a Grave, 1300 West Traverse Parkway, Lehi, Utah Co., Utah ), Tillie M. Harn, Memorial ID 175579729,
Burial: Bushnell Cemetery, Bushnell, McDonough County, Illinois
Source: Find a Grave
SourceCitation: Find a Grave, database and images (https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/175579729/tillie-m-harn: accessed 05 June 2022), memorial page for Tillie M. Harn (1911–1982), Find a Grave Memorial ID 175579729, citing Bushnell Cemetery, Bushnell, McDonough County, Illinois, USA; Maintained by Kathy Jennings Brown (contributor 47272624).
Spouse George Harn George W Harn 1908–1996 (m. 1929)
Children John Richard Harn 1930–1995
Georgia Mardine Harn Hanley 1932–2020
Ronald Harn Ronald W. Harn 1933–2018
June I. Harn Waller 1935–2008,.
Last Edited=18 Jun 2019
Last Edited=29 Dec 2019
Last Edited=1 Mar 2020
- [S2325] Robert Doud Martin Sr., Haven of Rest Funeral Home, http://www.havenrest.com/memsol.cgi?user_id=963189, 04 Nov 2012, http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/seattletimes/obituary.aspx?pid=160785044
http://www.legacy.com/ns/obituary.aspx?n=robert-martin&pid=160753073. Hereinafter cited as Haven of Rest Funeral Home.
Last Edited=21 Apr 2020
- [S2508] Yvonne Payne, Northwest Florida Daily News (online), https://www.legacy.com/obituaries/nwfdailynews/obituary.aspx?n=yvonne-payne&pid=192822570&fhid=5730, 08 may 2019. Hereinafter cited as Northwest Florida Daily News (online).
Last Edited=9 Oct 2018
- [S2420] Nancy Louise Perry Harn, Tulsa World, https://www.tulsaworld.com/obituaries/localobituaries/nancy-louise-perry-harn/article_93519456-687b-5403-b864-747340f5a697.html, 14 Dec 2014. Hereinafter cited as Tulsa World.
Tyler Richard (?)1
Last Edited=9 Jun 2009
Last Edited=12 May 2014
Valoree B. (?)
Last Edited=5 Dec 2012
Last Edited=8 Sep 2007
Veronica (?) married Loring Lombard Tonkin, son of John Barnett Tonkin and Nancy Stewart Sturdevant.1
- [S1842] John "Bud" Barnett Tonkin, The News Press, www.ancestry.com, 25 Mar 2006. Hereinafter cited as The News Press.
Last Edited=8 Apr 2011
Last Edited=9 Aug 2019
- [S2444] Richard Havel, San Francisco Chronicle, https://www.legacy.com/obituaries/sfgate/obituary.aspx?n=richard-havel&pid=179896660, 08 May 2016. Hereinafter cited as San Francisco Chronicle.
Last Edited=30 Nov 2022
- [S2469] Edwin Harn Obituary, Johnson Funeral Home and Creamatory, http://www.johnsonfuneralhomeandcrematory.com/obituary/Edwin-Willard-Harn/Culpeper-Virginia/1790989?fireglass_rsn=true, Apr 2018. Hereinafter cited as Johnson Funeral Home and Creamatory.